The Game for Today!

Friday, October 13, 2006

Welcome to The Game for Today!

Hi & Welcome to The game for Today blog. It's just past midnight - Friday the 13th! and I was finishing my work for today (typical day since I work for myself) when this idea came to me. A Game A Day!

It started like this... I was looking to relax a moment after work and play an online game. Nothing to complex, just something simple to unwind and get my mind off work. I went to my favorites and was about to play something that I've played 100's of times and BORING. That's when the idea came - create a gaming site with simple entertaining games to kill some time, refresh the mind, or just goof off.

Stay with me as time goes by, my goal for the site is to post a game a day so it should get fun.

I sure there's some of you out there that have similar ideas and habits. Some come take a tour, have some fun, or just kill some time.

If you would like to get involved would like more information Game for Today! Please contact me.

I will keep this site free because I don't like to pay for things either. I am planning on this bringing in a small amount through advertising but if you would like to support what I do and if you've found this blog useful, I simply ask that you add me to your blogroll or blog side bar to let other know about me. Help spread the word about The Game for Today!

I setup some free subscription services so you can keep in touch with what The Game for Today! is up to.

Cheers - John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home